Skin Booster - Volite™ treatment
Non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid treatment (Volite™)
Non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid or Volite™ is an innovative injectable treatment designed to improve the quality and texture of the skin up to 9 months. It is not a filling agent, it is a revitalizing gel with hyaluronic acid (HA). Volite™ is injected into the middle layers of the dermis at many injection sites to feed it from the inside. Volite™ is suitable for all ages and all skin types.
Our skin is a reflection of who we are, how we feel and how we live. Having a beautiful skin does not only reflect an aesthetic result, but informs about our state of health, our lifestyle and our vitality. By improving the texture and quality of your skin, you contribute to the overall rejuvenation of your face but especially to return a positive image of yourself!
The novelty of this treatment is that a single session is enough to obtain a lasting result up to 9 to 12 months. It is therefore no longer necessary to plan multiple sessions before seeing a result, or to achieve a maximum result.
Your skin regains its elasticity, becomes denser, more homogeneous: MORE BEAUTIFUL!
How Volite™ works?
Volite™ treatment hydrates the skin due to the high water retention capacity of hyaluronic acid (HA).
Volite™ treatment increases elasticity because hyaluronic acid (HA) also stimulates collagen production.
Volite™ treatment smoothes the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines.
How is Volite™ administered?
Ideally the patient arrives 30 minutes before the treatment in order to receive a local topical anesthesia (anesthetic cream), on a clean and cleansed face. Volite™ will be injected superficially into several injection points. Volite™ only requires one treatment!
The regions that can be treated are the cheeks, neck and décolleté.
What to expect after treatment?
- Healthier and younger-looking skin 7 days post treatment, which will improve again until 8 weeks post treatment!
- Sometimes, very small raised area at the injection site may be visible immediately after treatment, they will disappear within 1-12 hours of treatment.
- Bruising (small bruises), and slight tenderness at the injection site are common and will disappear within a few days.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for 24 hours.
- Avoid exercising for 48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid putting on makeup in the treatment area for 12 hours.
- Avoid extreme exposure to sun, UV light, frost and saunas for 2 weeks.